Saturday, July 03, 2004

Blog Survey

I copied this from Pam, who I think copied it from someone else, but oh well, it's kind of fun. Here we go:

There are TWO rules when answering these questions:
1) Only ONE answer to each. Of course its tough - thats the point!
2) Each blog/blogger may only be used ONCE. [I had to abandon this rule; I couldn't answer honestly without using some blogs more than once.]

What blogger inspired you to FINALLY start a blog?
Sean

What blog do you visit the most often everday?
Boing Boing

What blogger do you think you have the most in common with?
Chris Brogan. I swear we're long lost brothers.

Which blog can you be sure will make you pee a little you laugh so hard?
Running related: Rebecca!
General topic: Fark

Which blogger leaves you the best/funniest comments?
Charlotte

What blogger do you wish would update more often?
Race Walking Record

Which blog do you wish more people would read?
Running related: Annalisa. I love her insights into running and herself, and I love to read about her effort to run despite obstacles. Always interesting and entertaining.
General topic: AntiWar.com

Which blog do you learn the most from?
Mark

What blog is your newest addition?
James

Who has been on your blogroll the longest?
Sean (I know, I'm supposed to use each blog only once, but I can only answer this honestly by using Sean twice. I started reading him first and he inspired me to start blogging.)

Whose blogroll would you LOVE find yourself on?
Alison's

Whose blogroll were you the happiest to find yourself on?
Dianna

If you could write like any blogger, who would it be?
Running Related: pjmorse (running plus little extras)
General topic: Juan Cole

What blogger are you the happiest you've "met?"
Chris Brogan (OK, I cheated again, but not repeating blogs is TOO hard)

Which blog do you recommend the most?
Richard

Who is the next person you'll add to your blogroll?
Not sure.

Who is the blogger you hope to meet in "real" life?
Most of them!

Which blogger do you admire the most?
Annalisa

Who would you trust with your blog while you were away?
Chris Brogan

Which blog has your favorite design?
Annalisa

How many blogs are on your blogroll(s)?
Running related: 66
All blogs: 161 (see them here)