Monday, July 26, 2004

I love Texas in the Fall

At least it felt like Fall today. When I went walking this morning at 5:30 AM it was in the 60s. Right now it is in the 80s! Normally at this time of year it would be a low of 80s, not a high. There was also a nice breeze to make the morning very pleasant. I did a 7.1 mile recovery walk at the track this morning. I stretched well before I left the house and I didn't push the pace. I was pleased that I wasn't too tired and that my left calf felt great! No pain or even discomfort at all. Hopefully all of that is behind me.

I'm off tomorrow early for San
Antonio, so posting and blog reading might be sporadic. I'll be completing the final preparations for the system training I'll be conducting on Wednesday/Thursday. I have to conduct 4 two-day training classes over the next three weeks, but I know that the first one will be the hardest. Then this horrible project that I hate will be over and I'll be on to the next one. My next project is in Dallas and about 5 minutes from the office so things should be much more pleasant with much less traveling.

Good training, everyone!

Distance: 7.10 miles
Time: 1:22:50
Pace: 11:40